Competition is getting fierce and most people actually have stronger brackets as we close in on the end. If Lil' Rounds doesn't get it together soon, we are ALL in for some trouble. The Sleeper has about a week left before everyone has him going, so he is truly living up to his name. Mike Smiley and J. Mac are closing in on me and it's only a matter of when Bobby J is finally escorted out of the building that will determine a clear leader...Let's discuss....
Do you think Scott was blindsided by this weeks vote!!!!?!?!?! Low hanging fruit but still funny!

-Who was the clapping monkey sitting up front??? Oh, just frickin' Paula making an unusually LARGER ass of herself while her meds kicked in. I usually can block her out but this week was unbelievable...that open handed clap drives me mad!! Megan, this shout out is for you, but well deserved this week!
-Kumar redeemed himself from last weeks abysmal mess with a touching rendition of "True Colors"...ahhhh, how precious. I liked when he showed HIS true colors LAST week and almost pimp slapped that new broad....I guess he waz just feeling the thuuuuug life yo' ! I think you are holding on by a thread my friend...even Shiva can't save you now.
-Who knew Danny Gokey played Cousin Oliver on the Brady Bunch when he was a youngster!?

Consistent as usual but they need to get that kat on a treadmill, shave his gypsy beard and burn the sateen tuxedo he wore last night. I know he sang a song from the 80's but the glare of that suit was blinding.
-I am now convinced that JTT is from a mystical land, far, far away and that he is actually a Unicorn with an incredible singing voice. He came to this world to try out for Idol, but in order to fit in, hack sawed his horn off, leaving that nub in the middle of his head. Never did he expect to get to Hollywood week, let alone the TOP 12!! He is now forced to wear hats every other week so no one catches on and sends him back to the land of Nym. We appreciate you trying to assimilate into our culture, but the rosary beads and enormous gold nugget ring only work in Jersey, yet your story is that you're from Michigan??....In-ter-essssting.
Kris really screwed the pooch this week! Look kid, a shit song is a shit song...I don't care which decade you actually SING it in or if you add a bit of horn to "jazz it up" but it's like putting lipstick on a pig. The thing is still a damn pig! Nope didn't work.
I have YET to see you wearing anything other than the color of people living in Iraq...this includes the troops and the prisoners...Come ON! Spice it up kid...the song was boring, but usually I can deal if I'm looking at something pleasant. You looked more like Lyndie England holding a guitar rather than a leashed prisoner!

On top of that mess of an outfit and mess of a song, you let little Debbie Dugger back into the audience..KRIS, you are lucky to still be here! Ditch Double D, put on a BLUE shirt and stop ripping off John Mayer's persona. Don't let me down next week.
What do you get when you cross Eva Peron with Arthur Fonzarelli?? This little hot mess!!!
What do you get when you cross Eva Peron with Arthur Fonzarelli?? This little hot mess!!!
Another failure of an outfit for the Monchichi!!
Ruffles, cankles and leather a good mix this does NOT make. Aye yay yay!
I must admit that I love the sound of her voice and for 16 she is incredibly impressive. The problem is that these days I find myself zoning out on the clothes or the Merlot colored rats nest that sits upon her melon more than I take in the music. Whatevs, she's still better than our next contestant....
Lil' Rounds has officially duped us ALL. In the beginning I was thinking that having any reminder of Font-Nausea ( pronounced as Simon says it..FON-TA-ZEEEA) Barino would be a bad thing; now I miss the days of that ole' howler monkey. At least she was ORIGINAL. When I watch Lil' I'm bored stiff. I'm so bored I'm moving on...
UUUUUUGGGG....Henry Keller and his Geee-TAR were laugh out loudable!!
Anyone else notice the guitar cord was swinging behind him like a tail?? BECAUSE it wasn't even plugged into the AMP folks. He can't play guitar and I'm starting to think he's not blind either. Schtick is up Scott, please leave. Between the judges I think there is close to 1 1/2 ball sack starting to appear. FINALLY, you 4 are starting to buy your own bullshit...this is a SINGING competition!! At least the mop top was more Willie Aames circa "Charles in Charge" vs. Willie Aames circa "Eight is Enough". The Hair Cuttery did a good job... Congrats on SOMETHING.
vs.... 
Speaking of ball sacks, I'm now 100% convinced that Miss Adam Lambert is currently going thru the "pre-op" procedure. He is obviously missing his go-nads with that annoying falsetto. How else does he go so high?? Mark my word friends, by the last week of this show, the estrogen will have kicked in and his man-teets will be as big as Danny's. We are watching two reality shows in one...."American Idol" and "The Lack of Sack on Crack".
I can't say that I will miss anything about Scott other than the endless material he has given me for these recaps...SEE you down the road buddy!

Have a great weekend...The Commish!
Ruffles, cankles and leather a good mix this does NOT make. Aye yay yay!
I must admit that I love the sound of her voice and for 16 she is incredibly impressive. The problem is that these days I find myself zoning out on the clothes or the Merlot colored rats nest that sits upon her melon more than I take in the music. Whatevs, she's still better than our next contestant....
Lil' Rounds has officially duped us ALL. In the beginning I was thinking that having any reminder of Font-Nausea ( pronounced as Simon says it..FON-TA-ZEEEA) Barino would be a bad thing; now I miss the days of that ole' howler monkey. At least she was ORIGINAL. When I watch Lil' I'm bored stiff. I'm so bored I'm moving on...
UUUUUUGGGG....Henry Keller and his Geee-TAR were laugh out loudable!!
Anyone else notice the guitar cord was swinging behind him like a tail?? BECAUSE it wasn't even plugged into the AMP folks. He can't play guitar and I'm starting to think he's not blind either. Schtick is up Scott, please leave. Between the judges I think there is close to 1 1/2 ball sack starting to appear. FINALLY, you 4 are starting to buy your own bullshit...this is a SINGING competition!! At least the mop top was more Willie Aames circa "Charles in Charge" vs. Willie Aames circa "Eight is Enough". The Hair Cuttery did a good job... Congrats on SOMETHING.
vs.... 
Speaking of ball sacks, I'm now 100% convinced that Miss Adam Lambert is currently going thru the "pre-op" procedure. He is obviously missing his go-nads with that annoying falsetto. How else does he go so high?? Mark my word friends, by the last week of this show, the estrogen will have kicked in and his man-teets will be as big as Danny's. We are watching two reality shows in one...."American Idol" and "The Lack of Sack on Crack".
I can't say that I will miss anything about Scott other than the endless material he has given me for these recaps...SEE you down the road buddy!

Have a great weekend...The Commish!


What are you going to do now that you dont have the blind guy to kick around?
ReplyDelete