TGIF my friends!! My take on this weeks travesty...
We are down to the final two and I am calling out and out sabotage and rigging this season!! A few of my conspiracy theories if you will...
-Gokey was up first and Dingbat Abdul chooses a song that A) No one knew, or ever HEARD of, and let's be clear, I OWNED that cassette back in the day and I don't remember it. B) It was by an Artist that had ONE hit back in a time that the majority of the Idol audiences' PARENTS were smoking dooby's behind the bleachers at their high school pep rally's!! Really?? That's fair?
Conspiracy two:
Simon in his tit tight baby T states that he personally called U2 to get clearance for "The King of Cock" to sing "One" and they couldn't have been more delighted. Uh, let's not make it obvious who you rooting for and just to stick it to the other two, let's make it sound like Bono actually gave two shits about Miss Adam singing, or should I say butchering, his song. I think not, were in a recession and the band just wanted a royalty check.
Final Conspiracy:
Once again, WHO wraps up the show?? This has happened over SIX times now and it is so obvious why! And just to make sure everyone in America is on board with the Screaming Queen, every single judge made a point to say, "see you in the finals". I feel like Simon is the Marshall Applewhite of TV forcing his young flock to drink the Kool-Aid or suffer a terrible fate...

Last night we said good bye to the best thing to come out of Milwaukee since Laverne and Shirley. I honestly thought with his last song he was going to pull thru. His first attempt was a good one, seeing what he was given to work with. Watching him made me feel like I was seeing something familiar, something, or SOMEONE I see on a daily basis...ah yes! It was the fact that he and our very own Iris "Jun-bug" Jun must have hit up the same LensCrafters because they had matching specs! Yes people, I was so bored with that unknown tune that I was fixating on THAT fact.


Kris did a great job with "Apologize" and showed us he's versatile with his musical instruments! Beat the hell out of watching Blindy earlier in the season (yes, I'm evil). Obviously Kris solidified his position when he did Kanye's song ten times better than the diva himself. Killed it! It absolutely made my season that itty bitty Mighty Mouse stuck it to those idiots who have been doing their best to make sure Gokey and Adam were the last two standing. Suckaaaaazzzz!!!
Well Adam was his ever annoying self. Swaying and sashaying across the stage like Bob Fosse himself in the cast of "Chorus Line". I don't know if you caught Anoop in the crowd last night. I guess he heard that they were recasting for "Harold and Kumar go to Jamaica" and thought he would try his shot at becoming the lone Indian actor in Hollywood now that Kal Penn has gone on to Washington. When they announced Adam was moving on, both he and the mystical beast looked like they were going to vomit. My guess is Adam wasn't a huge favorite in the house. It was either a look of jealousy or fear as they had flashbacks of a naked Adam trying to shower with them week after week, show after show.

Well, next week will end all of the suspense. Go pocket mouse go!!!
See you in Hollywood Danny G!

We are down to the final two and I am calling out and out sabotage and rigging this season!! A few of my conspiracy theories if you will...
-Gokey was up first and Dingbat Abdul chooses a song that A) No one knew, or ever HEARD of, and let's be clear, I OWNED that cassette back in the day and I don't remember it. B) It was by an Artist that had ONE hit back in a time that the majority of the Idol audiences' PARENTS were smoking dooby's behind the bleachers at their high school pep rally's!! Really?? That's fair?
Conspiracy two:
Simon in his tit tight baby T states that he personally called U2 to get clearance for "The King of Cock" to sing "One" and they couldn't have been more delighted. Uh, let's not make it obvious who you rooting for and just to stick it to the other two, let's make it sound like Bono actually gave two shits about Miss Adam singing, or should I say butchering, his song. I think not, were in a recession and the band just wanted a royalty check.
Final Conspiracy:
Once again, WHO wraps up the show?? This has happened over SIX times now and it is so obvious why! And just to make sure everyone in America is on board with the Screaming Queen, every single judge made a point to say, "see you in the finals". I feel like Simon is the Marshall Applewhite of TV forcing his young flock to drink the Kool-Aid or suffer a terrible fate...

Last night we said good bye to the best thing to come out of Milwaukee since Laverne and Shirley. I honestly thought with his last song he was going to pull thru. His first attempt was a good one, seeing what he was given to work with. Watching him made me feel like I was seeing something familiar, something, or SOMEONE I see on a daily basis...ah yes! It was the fact that he and our very own Iris "Jun-bug" Jun must have hit up the same LensCrafters because they had matching specs! Yes people, I was so bored with that unknown tune that I was fixating on THAT fact.


Kris did a great job with "Apologize" and showed us he's versatile with his musical instruments! Beat the hell out of watching Blindy earlier in the season (yes, I'm evil). Obviously Kris solidified his position when he did Kanye's song ten times better than the diva himself. Killed it! It absolutely made my season that itty bitty Mighty Mouse stuck it to those idiots who have been doing their best to make sure Gokey and Adam were the last two standing. Suckaaaaazzzz!!!
Well Adam was his ever annoying self. Swaying and sashaying across the stage like Bob Fosse himself in the cast of "Chorus Line". I don't know if you caught Anoop in the crowd last night. I guess he heard that they were recasting for "Harold and Kumar go to Jamaica" and thought he would try his shot at becoming the lone Indian actor in Hollywood now that Kal Penn has gone on to Washington. When they announced Adam was moving on, both he and the mystical beast looked like they were going to vomit. My guess is Adam wasn't a huge favorite in the house. It was either a look of jealousy or fear as they had flashbacks of a naked Adam trying to shower with them week after week, show after show.

Well, next week will end all of the suspense. Go pocket mouse go!!!
See you in Hollywood Danny G!


No comments:
Post a Comment