Monday, May 4, 2009

IDOL round 8

This week was "Rat Pack" week and I gotta say, it didn't suck as bad as it could have. I felt like I should have been watching in a housedress, drinking an old fashion, smoking a Pal Mal extra-long with a meatloaf in the oven.


Let's recap...

Aaah, Thumbelina has stolen my heart to become my favorite...I know, big shocker. He's just so teensy I could tuck him into a matchbox that sits on my nightstand and keep him as my little pet. Every year I end up having a mad crush on one of these fools and this year he happens to be my man. It's obvious that none of us felt strongly about this little fella' because all but ONE of us had him out weeks ago..Bravo Frenchy! I can't say much about him..he's adorable and I would be SHOCKED if he didn't make it to the top three or better yet, the top TWO!

It's funny that Randy said Peb's looked like Brittany Murphy because I think SHE took it as a compliment when in reality he was thinking of THIS Brittany Murphy.
Although she SOUNDED good I just don't think she has the likeability factor that is needed to move ahead..and let's face it...she's NOT HOT ,so that takes away the male voters who have all but given up on this show.


Danny Gokey is part of the "Fat Rat Pack"...with a body like Big Baby Davis and the muff puff chin of John Salmons I felt like I was watching another playoff game against the Bulls and Celtics..a game NO ONE was a winner lookin' like THAT hot mess..DAYUMM boy, find a razor and a treadmill...you're about to be a star, time to stop looking like one of the Gotti brothers at the Jersey shore and more like someone that's going to be getting laid, DAILY...you only have one person standing in your way.....

"Here he/she comes, Miss America"....Little Miss Thang sauntered down those white stairs like Miss Ugly America, resembling K.D. Lange on her worst day.


I guess the Scarlett O'Hara entry didn't work so good for her this time...American kids were officially creeped out by his forked tongue that came out when he howled that song like a dying possum. UGGG, give it a rest already. His outfit gave me the shudders as it brought back memories of my 1987 prom date who wore that SAME white tux and white man flats.Living through it once was enough, watching it on crater face gave me the chills.....Well, if this doesn't pan out, he can always represent Pro-Active. He's got a face for radio as we in the business say!
Well it's official, the "Death of a Salesman" get-up did "Just Like Justin" in this week. Not even a visit to Tan-cun was enough to keep him afloat. I have a feeling that YES, he has what it takes, but he was overshadowed by the tranny and the ever-expanding Gokester and Pebbles. Sayonara Matt.
Sorry for the tardiness kids!
The commish!



No comments:

Post a Comment