Wednesday, March 3, 2010

You're Out...

The Commish is greasing the wheels to see if she can still "read" America.

Boys:
-Bamma Bangs (term, courtesy of my Southern ghost writer)...the ONLY reason he might be saved is that he's somewhat attractive under that floppy mess of hair and has some nice guns and pecs
-Sad to say but Kumar went further her last season...his buddy Harold is not going to have the same luck. See ya at White Castle

**Prediction: Lee Dweezle from the Boys Home is this seasons David Cook. Attractive but underneath his bad hair and muff chin lies a potential hot piece of tail...right??

Girls:
-Hailey Vaughn the lisping Kewpie doll is totally f'd. I thought Miley was an amateur singer but hearing Hailey made me think Miley was the next coming of Barbara Streisand
-The blond. She was so forgettable I have nothing to say. You KNOW which blond I'm referring to...the lame one

**Possible tie...Hailey's only chance is that the short torso'd red head was just as awful. I'm sticking to blondie getting booted for the mere fact that she's just "there"...better voice than both of them but BORING

Till next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment